As we count the days before 2018 ends and we prepare to welcome 2019 full of hope and filled with good energy, we all need to take a few moments to consider what we have achieved in the year and what our goals will be for next year.
RBEF is delighted to announce that we had a record-breaking 2018. We could not have made any of these great things happen without you. Thank you! We are proud to share these accomplishments with you:
* RBEF presented RBUSD with a record-breaking $1,011,000 check, the largest grant to date, to supplement decreasing state funds for staff and instructional programs in all RBUSD schools.
* RBEF scored a double-record in the Annual Investor Drive: we raised over $660,000 (the highest amount so far) with a participation rate of 24% (the highest so far).
* We had a record number of participants in the Skechers Walk: 3,297 registered walkers compared to 2,568 in 2017.
* RBEF organized the 3rd Mayors’ Cup Golf Tournament. The event was SOLD OUT and we raised over $25,000.
* We participated in the #GivingTuesday campaign and we raised over $7,800 thanks to your donations and the flash match received from SpeedPro Imaging Long Beach.
* RBEF funded $60,000 in Teacher Grants at the elementary, middle and high-school level.
Thank you all for helping make all these wonderful things happen. While you gave to RBEF, the true beneficiaries are the students of Redondo Beach. We are grateful and privileged to be part of this amazing community.
Not sure if you made a donation already? Please check our Online Donor Recognition page. If you wish to change your recognition preference, please send us an email us at email@example.com before January 18th.
There is still time make an investment. All investments received by December 31, 2018, will be included on our recognition boards at each school campus as well as on our online Donor Recognition page. If you are considering making a gift of stock instead of cash, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about stock donations click here.
Happy holidays and a prosperous New Year!
The RBEF Team